Sports, games & fun
How about an adventurous climbing tour in the Biberach adventure park, geocaching in Martin Wieland's footsteps or a game of pétanque in the Spitalhof (former hospital quarter)?
Those who want to spend their leisure time in Biberach moving around will find a large selection of fun activities the city has in store.
- Biberacher Stadtralley - Discovering the city all on your own! Solutions are available by sending a request via e-mail
- Biberach adventure park in the Burrenwald forest with nine courses and 85 climbing elements
- Wieland Geocaching - Discover Biberach on the heels of Christoph M. Wieland
- Biberach's outdoor and indoor swimming pools
- Jordanbad spa in Biberach, with a children's area complete with slides, a sauna area and wellness offers
The "Leisure Tips" flyer includes many more offers for sporting enthusiasts, the adventuresome and children on holiday.
- Leisure tips BiberachPDF-Datei: 1,9 MB
Playgrounds, football fields and BBQ areas
There are several playgrounds and football fields in Biberach that give you free reign to run around, splash and play in the sand. Here is a selection:
Playgrounds and football fields
Kinderspielplatz mit Wasserspielplatz
88400 Biberach an der Riß
A map listing all playgrounds and holiday offers for children and teenagers can be found on the Biberach Web site.