Sports, games & fun
How about an adventurous climbing tour in the Biberach adventure park, geocaching in Martin Wieland's footsteps or a game of pétanque in the Spitalhof (former hospital quarter)?
Those who want to spend their leisure time in Biberach moving around will find a large selection of fun activities the city has in store.
- Biberacher Stadtralley - Discovering the city all on your own! Solutions are available by sending a request via e-mail
- Biberach adventure park in the Burrenwald forest with nine courses and 85 climbing elements
- Wieland Geocaching - Discover Biberach on the heels of Christoph M. Wieland
- Biberach's outdoor and indoor swimming pools
- Jordanbad spa in Biberach, with a children's area complete with slides, a sauna area and wellness offers
The "Leisure Tips" flyer includes many more offers for sporting enthusiasts, the adventuresome and children on holiday.
- Leisure tips BiberachPDF-Datei: 286 kB
Playgrounds, football fields and BBQ areas
There are several playgrounds and football fields in Biberach that give you free reign to run around, splash and play in the sand. Here is a selection:
Playgrounds and football fields
Kinderspielplatz mit Wasserspielplatz
88400 Biberach an der Riß
A map listing all playgrounds and holiday offers for children and teenagers can be found on the Biberach Web site.