Wieland Museum and Wieland Park

The original summer houses of the poet Christoph Martin Wieland (1733-1813) are located in the Wieland Park. After extensive restoration, they now house the Wieland Museum which despicts the life and work of the poet in Biberach, the Ulm architect Hans Dieter Schaal designed the Wieland Park as a place to meet, to recuperate and to reflect.

Oranges Gartenhaus mit grünen Fensterläden.