Weißer Turm - White Tower
The construction of the white tower took eight years. It was completed as a typical watch and defence tower in 1448 with walls up to 2.8 meters thick. At the beginning of the 19th century prison cells were installed so the tower could be used as a prison for the Schwarz Veri band of robbers. Today the tower is used as the clubhouse for the boy and girl scouts.